I Love My Soldier: ohhhh what a day!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Sunday, November 06, 2005

ohhhh what a day!!!

Saturday

I picked Erin up from her friend's house. They had a GREAT time Friday night. I am so glad that Erin was able to go. Then at 4:30 the kids and I had another B'day party to attend (their friend Sheldon - who was turning 7). His party was at Skateland. They had so much fun. They ate pizza, bday cake and ice cream, skated, played games. Hayden put on some little skates and skated too. Some little kid came around Erin and knocked her down. She fell right on her tail bone. OUCH!! It hurt for a while, but she is ok. Well the party ended at 6:30 pm and we headed home. After getting home all the kids were getting baths. It was time for me to give Hayden a bath and as I went to take his clothes off he had large red WHELPS all over his body!!!! He was scratching profusely too! Oh no!!! He must have had an allergic reaction to something (what ... I don't know). Anyway I gave him a cool bath, gave him some medicine, and let him lay in my bed. The medicine kicked in quickly and he seemed to be ok. With my obligations at church the next morning, I decided I better make some calls. So I called our Associate Pastor to let her know I would not be there for "nursery" and they would have to get someone to cover me. I also called our Music Pastor to let him know I would not be there to sing in the choir.

Sunday Morning

When Hayden woke up the whelps were gone ... however I still decided to keep him home from church (sometimes heat will bring them back up). I still needed to take Alex to church as she had a speaking part in the song they were performing this morning. Erin said her tail bone was still sore (from falling last night) so she stayed home with me. My dad "Big Daddy" is going to bring Alex home from church. I am so happy for Alex that she got a speaking part. She has never been picked before for a speaking part and this just really made her day!!


2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Niki Abel said...

I hope Hayden is still feeling better and the welts stay gone. I hope Alex had a good time at Church. I hope Erin's tailbone feels better. I bounced down some metal stairs when I was pregnant with my oldest. My tailbone still hurts from time to time.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Niki... Hey girl! I havent heard from you in a while. Im really glad you stopped by! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home