I Love My Soldier: Preparing for Christmas













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, November 28, 2005

Preparing for Christmas


Today, well actually the next three days, will be extremely busy for me (providing there is work available for me to do - which there should be). As many of you know I work from home doing medical transcription. The way we get paid is the current months completed work (transcription) is paid out on the 10th and 25th of the following month. So whatever work I get completed by Midnight on the 1st goes toward my paycheck on Dec 10th and Dec 25th.

Jason is a GREAT father, husband and provider. He is making sure the kids have a wonderful Christmas, and he always makes sure I have a great Christmas too. This year I want him to have a very special Christmas. I know it will be special enough just because he will actually be HOME for two weeks (then its back to Germany), but I want to give him a special gift to (to show him how much I love and appreciate him). So I have three days left of hard work to make as much money as I can. Although I have some of my bills I have to get caught up FIRST... I am just trusting the Lord to provide enough work for me that everything will work out.

WOW.. Can you believe it.. Christmas will be here before we know it!! Jason will be here in 24 days. Well I better go get busy with this transcription!

Have a GREAT day everyone.


6 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Niki Abel said...

Have a good day, I have some "work" to do as well. *hugs*

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Dana said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog the other day. I just wanted to say, my brother-in-law is a Marine and is always going overseas. So my family knows what it is like to have a soldier in the family. It is hard and I admire all of the soldiers and their families for doing what they do.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Kristy said...

Hello again, was just stopping by to see how you were doing. So glad ur hubby will be home for Christmas! I know the kids and you have to be so excited! Ya'll take care and I'll be checking in again soon. Oh and its still snowing over here in Germany. LOL!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Hey Dana, From one Alabama girl to the next!! ((hugs))

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Thanks Kristy... I know, we are counting down the days!! Jason has been talking about the snow. I would love to get snow here in Alabama (haha). I will check in on you soon too. :-)

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

hey Niki.. Its good to hear from you. Do you still go to that forum? I can't remember the name of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home