I Love My Soldier: Stressing AGAIN!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stressing AGAIN!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm soooo stressed out!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gotta get better! Lord give me strength to make it through these hard times, to deal with the issues of work, finances, children, homework, loneliness, fear, and my daily life that just doesnt seem to be going any way it is supposed to! Help me Lord to handle these things, to juggle everything I have to juggle and find some kind of balance. Give me peace. I need a little ME time too (I hope that is not too selfish to ask)..but I worry about and care for and do for everyone else and I just need a little time for me (somehow in the mist of getting everything done I need to do). whew! :-(


1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hey Deanne!
God is good! I believe in Divine Providence...do you? Something tells me you do. ;-) I've been asking the same questions...wanting the same things...praying and agonizing for balance...and yes,...really needing some "me" time. I've been posting about that lately, and plan to write about some more this week while I'm on Thanksgiving break. Please stop by and maybe we can figure this out together...edify one another and encourage each other...and bless others in the crossfire.

Sending prayers of peace your way!
{{Hugs!}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home