I Love My Soldier: Today....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Today....



Well so far today is going pretty good.

Erin and I got up and finished up her homework. I got the kids out the door to school. Erin called me about 8:30 a.m. She had left her ID badge and purse at home (which has her lunch money in it she said). The purse was in the middle of the floor (with all the other things Hayden had dumped in her room last night). Her purse was opened and some of the items were hangin out ie. her ID badge and some lotion, etc, I looked in and noticed her lunch money was missing. So I put a few dollars in there so she could eat today. I know she said the money was in there and I am thinking while Hayden went on his ramage last night he probably took the money out. hmmm where would he have put it? If I could just read the mind of a 3-year-old.

At 12:00 I went to pick up Hayden from 3K. He had a good day and seemed in great spirits! He is laying down now ready for his nap. I am taking a small break from my typing (medical transcription) to blog and make some cookies for the kids. Then it's right back to work until I go pick up the girls from school at 2:45 pm.

So I hope you all have an excellent day.. and I am praying my evening goes smoothly!!!

Update: (3:20 pm)..... YEAH..Erin doesn't have as much homework tonight (which is good), I just hope that doesnt mean we get swamped with it tomorrow night (Wednesday night church). Ohhh Erin actually already had her lunch money (she had already put it in her lunch account). So little Hayden didnt take it. :-)


2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Deirdre said...

Deanne,
I'm glad today is going well for you! I love peeking in to see what you have to say. Even when you are stressed, it is such an encouragement to know that I'm not alone in this deployment. Since my guy is in the reserves, and was cross-leveled to a unit across the country, there isn't much support here for me, so the internet has been such a comfort.

Blessings!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I too hope that tonight is better than last night. I know it has to be hard on you. Just think, Christmas will be here before you know it and your hubby will be home for a visit.

Take care, sorry I don't get around to commenting like I use to, but just seems like I have been so busy lately. This week I have so much time on my hands, my boss is out of town on a hunting trip, and he would not leave me a thing to work on while he was gone. Just said to enjoy. This is only the second day, and I am so board.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home