I Love My Soldier: Trick-or-Treat 2005













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trick-or-Treat 2005

Hey everyone, we had an awesome time last night. We went to my brother-in-law Mike and his wife Julie's house. They invited a big group of people over and we cooked out and also went trick-or-treating. Here are a few of the pictures I took.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the group of kids we took Trick-or-Treating.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is Tori (their cousin) and Erin.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is my other kitty, Alex.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Cowboy, Hayden. The flash washed him out in this pic, but I loved the smile and how the hat was tilted!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hayden and Chris (their cousin) cathing a ride at the end of the night.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This photo was actually taken at the school party. It is of Presley (my friend Amy's daughter) and Hayden.


5 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

The pictures are great. So glad that you all had a great time. I especially love the picture of Hayden tilting his head.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Rahul said...

Emm.....Just bomped through google but M'am the song which is there playing is really good. Can you tel me which song is it??
Can you please email me the song name??
My email is thebrethren@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Rahul...

You are listening to "Come Home Soon" - SheDaisy

The video is at the bottom of the web page.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been perusing your site for a week and wanted to tell you how beautiful I found it to be.

Rarely do I come across a Journal that holds my interest...yours did.

My husband is in Iraq until August of 2006.

Take Care, Donna
Journal

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Al's Girl said...

I love all of your pics!! Your kids are SO CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home