I Love My Soldier: update on the template.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, November 10, 2005

update on the template.

Well I have been pretty busy the past few days, too busy to blog... ha, but you may have noticed I made a few adjustments to the template of my blog, not many....but a few minor changes. hmmm but I had time to do that so I guess I better blog a little too. :-) I am so glad the weekend is almost here. I am so ready for a break. The girls are out of school tomorrow (Veteran's Day) and they are really excited about having a long weekend. We really don't have any specific plans. Well I do have to get all these leaves up out of my yard.

I got to talk to Jason today, not via web cam - as he was having internet problems, but on the phone. It was still great to talk to hear his voice. I can't believe he will be home soon to visit. Christmas is right around the corner and my sweetie will be here for two weeks!!!

Well gotta go.. one of my favorite shows just came back on... "Making the Band 3".

Have a great night everyone!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home