I Love My Soldier: updating blog template













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, November 19, 2005

updating blog template

Hey everyone ... For those of you who frequently view/read my blog, I'm sure you have noticed the drastic changes to the template.

I have really learned a lot about HTML codes since starting this blog back in March. I wanted the template to reflect our family more, therefore I put a family pic in the background. I also changed the picture of me and Jason up top too. I started the update around 8 ish pm and JUST NOW got through 2:51 am (Sunday). Ahh I am going to be TIRED in the morning.


6 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Peaceful Selah said...

Awww, that's a really cute picture!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I likewise have had many thoughts of you. I'm excited Jason will be home on leave very soon! You need to add a countdown to the time he'll be home on your website! ~smile~

Love you, girl!

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Hey Meagan..

Thanks for stopping by too.

p.s. There are tickers at the bottom of the page (showing how long he has been gone, when he will be home for R&R, and when he will be home next year).
Love ya too!! ((hugs))

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hey! It looks great! Not sure if it's just my computer, but I can't see the title...I can only see "I Love My." I'm sure you'll be playing with it some more...it was addictive when LAMommyof3 and I started playing with ours. *chuckle*

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger US Forces Designs said...

I love the new look. I have also figured out how to change mine and find it somewhat addictive. I think I change some everytime I get on. Never know what you'll see!!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Hey Boyoumama2..
It might appear that way until you maximize the screen. That way you can see the whole blog.
I love your blog... and all the cute blinkies!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Crystal,
Thanks! I have to admit it is somewhat addictive sitting here playing around with the design. I have done lots of research and found all kinds of things to do with HTML codes, CSS, etc. Its so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home