I Love My Soldier: Web Cam!!!!!!!!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, November 04, 2005

Web Cam!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah!!!!! Jason finally got internet in his room (again). Its been 3 months since we have been able to talk via our web cams/instant messenger. As most of you know Jason was moved to another base, where they were placed in temporary housing, then finally got moved to the housing where they will be staying, and NOW he has internet connection! It was soooooo awesome to see his smile, to see his face when we talked. Hayden was really excited about seeing daddy on the computer. Hayden (who is 3) has really really missed him so much (and it seemed to get worse during the 3 months that he couldnt talk to us over the web cam). So now maybe Hayden won't have so many bad nights anymore. It's hard on us, but it makes it easier when we get to communicate with Jason this way.



Please keep Jason in your prayers. I am really worried about him. He seems to be having some problems (from his TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury - from March 2004). He says he feels as though his head is a little bigger in the site where the limb struck his head/where he had surgery. This SCARES me!!!! Also near his temple he says it is very tender and hurts to touch it. I have begged him to go to the doctor, but he says he is just too busy! I don't know what to do, but just pray about this and stay on him about going to the doctor. I think he is scared to go!!! Please pray about this situation.



Well Erin is off to the slumbar party for her friend Madison. They are going out-to-eat and to the movies to see Chicken Little. There will be a total of 5 girls. They should have a blast tonight!



Alex and Hayden have a BIG fluffy pallet in front of the 62" wide screen - with the surround sound going watching movies (Robots right now, and then the next on on the list is Racing Stripes). Oh and of course they are eating popcorn too.. sounds like fun!! Hey, I think I will go join them. :-)

((Hugs)) to all. Have a great night!


1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger US Forces Designs said...

Glad he got the internet I know that makes it easier my baby is 1 and he seems to angry a lot cause he can't find his daddy. I'll keep Jason in my prayers and you're right you need to keep on him about going to the doctor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home