I Love My Soldier: Best Blog Contest













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Best Blog Contest



Click HERE to vote for
"I love my soldier - Life Back Home"


Thank you to all of you who have been voting for me in the "Best Blog Contest". There will be three prizes award. One prize is awarded to the blog in each "category" that gets the most votes. Another prize is awarded for the "Best Designed Blog" and that will be decided by a panel of three judges. Another prize is awarded for the "Best Blog" this is for all blogs entered into the contest, and that is also decided by a panel of three judges.

Well today and tomorrow are the last days to vote in the BEST BLOG CONTEST (you can vote once per day). Click the button above, Vote for the Best Blog, Cast your vote, and scroll on down to the "Best Military Life Blog" and click by "I love my solider - Life Back Home". It would be cool to get the prizes (Amazon Gift Cards). I could order something special for my soldier (who will be home for Christmas).

Thank you to all my faithful blog readers who go and vote for me!! ((hugs to you)).


2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

When do you know the results?

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

I won.. I won the Best Military Life Blog!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home