I Love My Soldier: Oh NO not again!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh NO not again!!!


Here is the breakdown of my kids being SICK this month.....

Alex (fever/vomitting) 12/3 &4 and AGAIN 12/13
Hayden (fever/vomitting) 12/6,7,8 and AGAIN last night and this morning 12/14&15
Erin (fever/strep throat) 12/10,11,12,13

So far the 5th and 9th are the only two days someone hasnt been sick.. Keep us in your prayers. It is like the devil is trying to attack us. I want my kids healthy and well.


I received a phone call from Jason last night. Something is wrong with the charger to his lap top. It will not charge at all. He is having problems calling the 1-800 # to Compaq about getting a replacment charger, so I am going to have to call them today. They should replace the charger as it has a year warranty. I will have to have them send it to the house since he will be home in a week (for two weeks). However that means NO web cam for the next week (we will have to rely on me calling him).

Well I have a pretty busy day ahead... so I gotta run, but have a GREAT day everyone (and keep us in your prayers today)!!


7 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger APE said...

Hey I'm back my PC is up and running again. I'm playing catch up now. I'm so happy you will be able to see your hubby real soon. Enjoy.

April

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Tressa said...

my gosh... i'll pray for you!!

thanks for stopping by my blog, i love yours!! what a great tribute- awesome job :)

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger LinkedInUSAF said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger LinkedInUSAF said...

Deanne,

For those days that you might be a bit blue, you should visit a site of a friend of mine, Sara Horn. She has a site called Faith at the Front where she talks about the military, military wives, and faith. I like her positive and easy going style ...

Some day if ya need a "good read", give her blog a try.

I'm glad Jason is back safe. Enjoy Christmas!

Take care, God Bless, and Merry Christmas!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

I hope everyone is feeling better. I know you are excited for Jason to come home. I Miss and Love You Bunches girl. ~Lisa

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

That's a bummer about the web cam! Well, he'll be here in just a few days! Hang in there!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger ~*~ Deanne ~*~ said...

Bayoumama2..

Yeah I have missed seeing his face the past few days.. but the part we ordered has arrived here at the house. So he will be all set up when he has to go back.

I CAN'T wait.. two days and my sweetie will be here. I hope the next two weeks go REALLY slow!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home