I Love My Soldier: Quick note....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, December 19, 2005

Quick note....

Hey everyone... sorry if I don't "blog" often the next couple of days. I have SOOO many things on my list to get done before Jason arrives Wednesday evening. I want everything to be EXTRA special for him.

QUICK note....

The girls have school through Wednesday. They originally were supposed to only go today, but because they were out after Hurricane Katrina, they have make-up days and this Tues/Wed are those days. Erin also has exams today so she HAD to be there today.

Yesterday at church the girls performed "Angels among us". They did an "AWESOME job". They also had a birthday party for Jesus. It was a great party and really enjoyed being there. There was a drawing to give away three turkeys. Well TWO of my kids won! So we will pick up the turkeys Wednesday.

Hayden is getting a NEW bed tomorrow. My in-laws have bought him a really nice twin bed that has the drawers underneath. My mother-in-law will be taking Hayden tomorrow and spending the day with him (they are going to see Santa) and I will be home cleaning, typing, and waiting on the delivery people.

Well... I gotta run, I have LOTS to do!!


UPDATE: 9:25 pm

After picking Erin and Alex up from school we had errands to run. Bank, grocery store, dollar store, Walmart... whew I was glad to get home. Alex was told that if they stayed home from school Tues and Wed that it would NOT count against them. Since they were orginally scheduled to be OUT those two days and they were only added as weather days (because of Katrina) and because so many people have plans to be away, they dont have to go. Alex said half the school was there today. Erin said after 11:00 today half their school check out. So.. I have decided to let them stay home with me. They both said they will help get everything perfect and tiddy for Jason's visit home. They are such sweet girls! I THANK THE LORD DAILY for the beautiful family he has blessed me with!


3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Doug E. said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one too busy this year.

God bless,

Doug

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger US Forces Designs said...

You truly are blessed and glad to see someone who thanks the lord for their blessing. 1 day!!!!! I can't imagine when Michael comes home for R&R I will be on the PC at all so I don't think anyone will hold it against you if we don't hear from you until 2006! Enjoy your holidays with your family and I am thankful God let your family be together for the holiday. And keep those in your prayers that aren't as lucky!!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hey! That's great about the free turkeys! Guess we all know what you all will be eating a lot of.
;-)

We just got our make-up days agenda yesterday. Along with 4 days to make-up, they're adding 15 minutes to our days for the rest of the year. Oh, well...could be worse...they could've dipped into our summer break.

Well, I'll be thinking about you! I'm so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home