I Love My Soldier: TGIF!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF!!


Yes its finally Friday. Actually this week really flew by for me. I was really busy working and busy with the kids, as we always have so much going on. Of course my weekend will be busy too (with chores around the house and yard) but I am still looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow I will be working out in the yard, cleaning up the leaves in the back (ahhh all those leaves). However I must say when the yard looks nice, when the house looks nice it makes me so happy. I have such an obession about wanting my house to be clean and everything in order. I really do believe I have an obsessive/complusive disorder. It does bring me joy to see everything nice, but when things are out of place or messy it bothers me so bad. I wish it didn't bother me so bad. Even if no one stopped by to see me I want my house CLEAN and in order. Of course as soon as it is one of "those" days that it gets all messy, is when someone will drop by. That makes me feel bad when someone sees my house messy (or atleast what I consider messy). Like I said, I wish I didnt feel that way and wish I didnt have the complusive desire to always have everything so neat.



I have been going and getting a little shopping done. However, we have done 99% of our shopping on line this year. Even though we are paying shipping charges, I don't have to fight the lines in the mall, drive all over town looking for something, and also try to squeeze my shopping in during the hours that Hayden would be at 3K. I am not missing work by doing all that shopping either. BUT shopping on-line it is not the same and not as fun, so I am getting out and doing a little. The kids and I are going after school to pick up a few little things for Erin's friend.


Hayden had some pictures made at school and they are SOOOO cute! I will get them Monday after I pick him up and will post one on my blog. I can't wait to show it to you, he is such an adorable, beautiful, handsome little boy (I am a proud mommy)!!


The countdown is getting closer.. Just 19 days until Jason is home (for a 2 week R&R). I am getting so excited. Like I have said before Jason has missed so much this past year (birthdays, holidays, just seeing the kids grow) and to be able to have Christmas together is an answered prayer. This will be the best Christmas ever!!


3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Kristy said...

I wish I had the complusive desire to always have everything clean. LOL! Its really hard for me with 3 kids. Don't know how you do it. I can't wait to see your sons school picture, I bet it turned out wonderful! Congrats on ur countdown, he is almost home!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

I also wish I had a little compulsiveness in me...I leave a room and it looks like a national disaster area. I hate that I'm that way. My mom is like you...she likes things a certain way and when she leaves a room, it always looks so much better than when she entered it. I guess I'm the way I am because she always picked up after me...and now I just expect someone to do it for me. Except...nobody does...so somebody better get her rear in gear and "gett'er done!" Of course that somebody is me. ;-)

Wow! This has been therapeutic...I think I'll go organize something!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home