I Love My Soldier: Today is the day!!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today is the day!!!!



Well Today is the day! Jason's flight will arrive at 5:30. I am soooo excited. His mom is going to pick him up from the airport as she has to drive out that way to pick up his daugter Macie.

The rest of the kids and I will be anxiously awaiting him at home. I told him a few days ago that I couldn't wait to see Hayden's face (our three year old) when he walks in the door. Jason said he wasn't going to walk in the door, he said he was going to run.

So... Today I am still "super cleaning" getting everything super nice for him.

I still can't believe he will be home for TWO weeks. Well, I have lots to do, I will write later.


12 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO happy for all of you!!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous becky said...

Congratulations Deanne!!! Have a great RnR. :)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hey again! The time is almost here! I just got off of work...we had our class Christmas party today and I'm pooped!!!

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I am thankful for our friendship, too. I feel a "kindred spirit" with you.
:-)

Well, I've got a messy classroom to tidy up. You take care and don't work too hard...you may need your energy for more important things. *chuckle*

{{Hugs!}}

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger APE said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! Enjoy your time together. I very happy and excited for you.
April

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Beky said...

Merry Christmas!! I am so happy for you and your family. He is going to run through that door...so awesome, so sweet. I can't wait until my husband runs through my door. I know your Christmas is going to be so awesome.

God Bless and Have a
Merry Merry Christmas!!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

celebrate! You have a great time with your hubby and tell us all about it when you get a chance! Love you!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. How sweet!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Sure hope that you guys are having a great time. Hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was just the very best ever, since Michael was able to make it home in time.

Enjoy the rest of R&R.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger J. said...

I hope you had a good CHristmas!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger US Forces Designs said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your time with Jason.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger The Phantom Piccolo said...

Wonderful news! I hope you enjoy your Christmas and New Year even more now!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

you're killing me with the suspense! what's happening with you? how were things? what's the most exciting thing that happened? i'm so curious...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home