I Love My Soldier: deeper and darker.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, March 14, 2006

deeper and darker.



Ok I took out the blonde highlights!!! I wanted it deeper, darker. I really do like it darker! Jason has seen it (pics and web cam) I know he doesnt really like it red.. actually he doesnt because he hated it last time I did this. But I love it!

He said he wants it LONG... so I am growing it out and will one day have those long locks that he loves so much, hehe but they will be long red locks. We gotta meet in the middle. He gets me with the long hair, I get to choose the color. ;-) Rememember when Mommas happy, everyones happy. hehe


5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

I really really love it! I want something different so bad but my hair is so fried I would end up bald! LOL!!! I don't want it that different!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

that's really cute, deanne! glad you two are meeting in the middle :-) hope you all are doing well!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I love that color on you. It looks great. Glad you two can compromise.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Great color...also, I just want to steal your eyelashes! :-)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Faith said...

I am new to your site, but have to comment on the shirt. War Eagle !!! ;D
I live in Georgia now, but grew up in Alabama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home