I Love My Soldier: Everything is ok













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, March 06, 2006

Everything is ok

Its been TWO months since I took a break, and well honestly I am still taking a break. I just wanted to post below about Erin and Alex and how proud of them I am.

Everything in my life is pretty much the same as it was the day I did my last post, except that we are now two months closer to Jason coming home. We are looking at some time the end of May, or first week in June. Not sure yet.

Well... I'm still as busy as ever... so I gotta cut this one short.

To all my faithful readers.. I Love ya'll and miss you and Im sorry I havent kept in touch.


5 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Glad to hear you are doing good & yay for your girls! You must be very proud. I ran across your blog right before you took a break & decided to start one myself it has helped me so much through this deployment. Take care!!!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU, AND THAT YOU ARE ALL OK.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

we miss you, too, dear deanne! my blog world hasn't been the same with your "absence" but i realize it's what you need at the moment, and that does help some! please continue to keep us updated! love you lots, dear sister!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Hope Wilbanks said...

Take care of yourself. Try not to think about time in terms of when he's coming home and it will help it to go by quicker. Not much longer now--hang in there! ;)

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Lisa said...

~D~
YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED GIRL. I KNOW YOU ARE SO ANXIOUS FOR JASON TO GET HOME AND STAY. YOU KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON. HAVE FAITH AND GOOD THOUGHTS.
~L~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home