I Love My Soldier: Happy Birthday Jason!!!!!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Jason!!!!!!




Happy Birthday to my hubby... Today is Jason's 33rd B'Day. I wish he was here.... it is yet another special day we are having to spend apart (HIS special day). He was gone last year on his birthday too. They were in Ft. Leonard Wood about to head to Germany. The year before that he was in the hospital on his birthday (when he had the Traumatic Brain Injury from a tree accident). I will be glad when we can actually celebrate his birthday together!!

With Jason being 7 hours ahead me... I wanted to wish him a happy birthday. So I knew he would be checking his emails this morning.. so last night I sent one so that he would have it when he woke up. Then at 6:45 am this morning, I called to wish him a happy birthday (of course it was already 1:45 in the afternoon there). Then I went and got taxes done (haha fun).... then when I got home I got on web cam and spent about two hours on there with him (since today was his off day).

This is the weekend that the girls go to their dads (oh I guess some of you dont know.. their dad moved from Indiana back to Alabama.. so they are getting to see him every other weekend now). Erin didnt want to go this weekend..but Alex did. I know it is a big adjustment from going to hardly seeing their dad at all to going over there every other weekend. The kids were so used to being home with me all of the time, with their stuff, their beds, their friends around here. Erin loves her daddy VERY MUCH... but she wanted to stay home this weekend. THEN her friend ends up calling and wants her to spend the night Friday night and go ice skating today.. so that is where Erin is. Ok... Erin just called. Maddison wants her to spend the night another night. I will let her. Maddison is a great kid and has a really nice family. So.. it is just me and Hayden this weekend.

My mom is in the hospital with bronchitis getting oxygen. She has been in there since Monday. She was hospitalized 2 1/2 years ago with pneumonia and put on a respirator. She is NO WHERE close to that bad, but she is having to stay hospitalized, getting medication and oxygen. Please keep her in your prayers.

4:47 PM (UPDATE) - My mom's x-rays are now showing pneumonia. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks!!!

Well... I hope you all have a blessed day. Keep me in your prayers too, I am dealing with a lot of personal issues right now and I cant really talk about them, but if you would just lift me up I would greatly appreciate it.

Love ya'll!!


5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to Jason. Mine will also be gone on his birthday but the next day will leave to come home for R&R so thats a blessing.I will keep you & your whole family in my prayers. Deanne, just from reading through your blog I can tell you are a strong person. With that & your faith in God you can make it through your hard times. I have not had an easy time with this deployment to say the least but reading through your blog. I see that I am not alone. That others like you are making it & it helps give me the strength to make it another day. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime you need or just want to. ccleveland@zoominternet.net
Take Care & I hope soon enough we all never have to share another birthday apart!
Courtney

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

I love the pictures. Hope you don't mind but I had to snag your idea.
Your family is so precious Deanne!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your prayers are very appreciated thank you again.
Court

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

Deanne I got here through Courtney's blog. Just wanted to wish you guys all the best and wish your hubby a very Happy Birthday!!!
I'm a military wife myself, my hubby serves in the Air Force, so I totally understand how deployments are and I want to thank you both personally for the sacrifice your family makes for our freedom. Will keep Jason in my prayers :)

God bless,
Sandra

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Mystik said...

Deanne,
I will be praying for you and your family. My mom's birthday is the same as your husband's by the way. That's kinda neat. lol. I see that you're already going through hard times without even having to talk about your personal problems. I know it's hard, but try to keep your head up. I know that God is here for all of us, holding our husbands and loved ones in the palm of His hand. Let me know if you need anything.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

{{Hugs!}} You are in my prayers often. I will email you the column I just wrote for my friend's paper. I hope it minister's to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home