I Love My Soldier: I feel good!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I feel good!!

I feel really good today. Very positive today! Jason and I had a wonderful conversation via web cam earlier. I can't believe in TWO months he will be home!

Well it looks like he will be going to BNOC for two weeks mid April. I sure will miss seeing him on web cam during that time.. I have been spoiled!

The weather is beautiful today and I havent run in OVER A WEEK. This evening the kids and I are going to the park/track at Alex's school. I have done so good about getting in shape.. and I know I dont have too far to go to be where I want to be. I want to be in tip top shape when Jason gets back!! :-)


Jason.. I love you baby!!!!!
Kiss..Kiss.
hehe I miss you and can't wait to see you. :-)



ok.. well I gotta go get the kids from school..

Ya'll have a blessed day!
Love ya,
((hugs)) Deanne


6 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Too cute girl!! I'm sure Jason can't wait to get home to you LOL!!!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

you look great, girl! i'm sure jason can't wait!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger mommy to four j's said...

Your blog gives me chills,my husband was gone for a week and i about died.You are so brave I can't wait until your man is home hopefully the days will go by fast.I will be praying for you.
Char

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

You look so good....tell me what the secret is please? LOL
I want to look my last 10 lbs and I'm having a really hard time with it.....lol

Glad you're having a great day today ;)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mystik said...

You look awesome! Yeah I agree with Sandra, share your secret! :o)

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

i tag you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home