I Love My Soldier: I've Been Tagged.....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've Been Tagged.....

I've been tagged by... "No average girl"

10 Weird Things about Myself!

OK... I am supposed to list 10 "weird" things. I don't know if these are actually "weird"...but here are some things you may not know about me....

1. I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) when it comes to my house! I can not stand things to be dirty or out of place. I run around all the time putting things back where they go. It really bothers me that I am so obsessed about it! Sometimes something will happen and I cant clean my house one day.. and someone will stop by....OH I hate it when that happens (if my house is not up to par).

2. I struggle with low self-esteem. I try really hard to look pretty and stay fit and healthy, but inside sometimes I am not happy when I look in the mirror. It is something I am working on.

3. I cut and color my own hair... I have not been to the beauty shop in years!!!!!

4. I am NOT a pack rat... NOPE NOT ME!!!! If we don't use it or wear it.. I get rid of it! Hmmm does this fall under my #1 weird thing?

5. I believe I have ADHD (Attention Deficit HyperActivity Disorder - just like my oldest daughter). I am hyper and I find it hard to concentrate on ONE particular thing at a time. My mind rushes around and I try to do many things at once and often can't focus on what I need to. It really bothers me.

6. I drink coffee.. 24/7!!! I love it! Hmmm.. maybe that is why I am so hyper...hehe.

7. Ok a MAJOR pet peeve. I CANT STAND people who stand too close behind me in a line.. BACK UP OUT OF MY SPACE!!!! AHHH! LOL!

8. I love to clean my house.. but I HATE to put up clothes.. uhhh!! But of course I do it.. but I really hate it!!

9. I love to do lunges... I can just be walking through the house and will just stop and do 10!! Its a great exercise.. and when ever I think about it.. I just stop and do it!

10. I can listen to a song over and over and over again!!! However alot of times I will have on my iPod (while im cleaning of course... or exercising/running) so no one else can hear it anyway.


4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Your so much like me. So if your weird.....So am I!!! LOL!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mystik said...

I am a little obsessive about putting things where they belong and keeping the house clean too. WHen I'm really stressed out or tired I tend to slack a little. It's sorta funny, because Hubby's a little too absent-minded to put things where they belong. He just drops it wherever and whenever he feels like it, and later when he can't find a darn thing he needs, he whines for me to find it. :o)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

you learn something everyday! wish i enjoyed lunges like that...i guess my excercise i enjoy doing is crunches - but boy do i hate their cousin, the sit-ups! lol

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Gloria (Glo) said...

When I was younger,I was just like you girls. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Then I turned around and my Kids are grown, gone from home. My house is always clean and nothing out of place,but the silence is more than I can take. My husband is in Iraq and my kids live a couple of hours away,but my house is always clean and nothing out of place. Now when my grandkids come to stay I enjoy them so much.When they are here we play,go to the park,etc. My house is a mess and nothing is in it's place. So take it from this old Gal,Family is everything,you have the rest of your life to cleaning house. God bless each one of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home