I Love My Soldier: NEW Pics... Ive colored my hair!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Thursday, March 09, 2006

NEW Pics... Ive colored my hair!!


Where is the color you say... look below. I went RED.. Well actually it is a darker shade than these pictures show (the flash is making it look a little brighter). Actually, it's multi-colored. Red, brown, dark brown, some blonde highlights. LOL Im lovin' it!



CHEESE!!!



/p>


4 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

oh, it looks great!!! whoever chose that color made a good choice for you!

btw, isn't it about time for a "real" update, girlfriend? i miss you!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Wow I love it!! I have to know the color. My hair was as blonde as yours & I am ready for a change.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

It looks great. Sure do miss reading your post almost daily. Hope all is going well with you and your family.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hi Deanne! I was so glad to hear from you again! Love your new color...it looks great on you! And...I love what you've done with your blog. Change can be refreshing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home