I Love My Soldier: Oh how I love my soldier!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh how I love my soldier!



Oh how I love my soldier! I still can't believe that possibly as short as two months he could be home! It seems unreal. We have been apart for so long, and seen each other in person basically twice (two weeks each time).. and now to know in a couple of months he will be home for good!!! WOW!!

Well I am looking forward to his return!!! We have a trip planned to the beach the end of June for a week and I am sooooo looking forward to that! It will be awesome for us to spend family time together. I am really trying hard to get in EXTRA good shape too. I know I am not big or anything, but I want to be tight and tone...hehe. When he was here at Christmas I weighed about 123 lbs. Now I am down to 113!!!! YEAH!!! I have been watching what I eat, exercising, and recently took up running... "exercise, exercise, slim those thighs, slim those thighs"!!

ok.. well I gotta get back to work... Ya'll have a most excellent day!!!
Love ya!


3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

i'm so excited for you! and great job on getting toned! :-)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

You seem so happy & thats great. Just by reading your blog I see the love you two have for each other is strong enough to stand anything. You'll see! I to know what you mean about getting toned (although you look great) I have made that my little project while he's gone. I'm about 110 but after 3 kids....well you know what I mean! LOL :o)

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

I'm really happy for you that you will all be together soon. I'm sure it will be an adjustment...you have been an independent woman and mother for a while now. But, all families have to evolve and change for one reason or another. You and Jason are going to be ok. {{Hugs!}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home