I Love My Soldier: Getting ready for Easter.













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Getting ready for Easter.

Hey everyone... sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It has been busy as always.

We had a pretty good weekend. The storm that blew through knocked out our electricity Friday night, but we had it back on by Saturday afternoon. Sunday we went to church.....we actually visted a church that my friend Laney goes to. Her husband is the youth pastor there. It was a really great service and the kids loved children's church too. We are all really excited and believe this may be the church where the Lord is leading us. We are going back tonight!

Yesterday I went and got my easter basket shopping done! Fun, fun, fun. I LOVE making baskets for the kids! My children are so precious to me!!!!!

Jason and I are still talking every day on the web cam. I love that man soooooo much! I can't wait for him to be home and for us to be a family again (We are a family... but you know what I mean). He means the world to me, much more that I could ever tell him. We are so blessed to have each other, to be a family.


I am praying that when he gets back he will start going back to church with us. He had some issues with the church we had been attending (as did I) so I was pretty sure that he would not go back there. But since the kids and I have changed churches I am hoping he will go with us (keep this in your prayers please).

Hayden had a Easter party at 3K this morning. It was fun!!! We just walked in the door a few minutes ago... so I will have to cut this one short and get busy with my typing (the one that pays me. hehe).

Thank you all for sweet loving comments... they brighten my day when I read them!!

Love ya'll!!
((hugs))
Deanne


3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Glad you found the right church....looking for one myself. I hope your family has a great Easter! Matt will be on his way on Easter so I couldn't ask for a better blessing. Well except that it wasn't just 2 weeks but home for good but hey I'll take what I can get LOL!

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous LISA said...

~D~ I am so happy for you and your family. I know this deployment has been terribly hard on all of you. You will always be an inspiration to me.
Miss & Love You, ~L~

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger sara said...

Dear friend,
I saw your weblog and it was
interesting for me. I hope successful for you.
I would like to introduce an address that you will find very interesting and beautiful templates for your weblog that offer you.
Best Weblog Templates Pack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home