I Love My Soldier: It is FRIDAY!!! :-)













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, April 07, 2006

It is FRIDAY!!! :-)

Hey everyone!!

Things have just been busy here as always! :-)

I am still talking to Jason every day on the web cam, and counting down the time until he comes home. They could possibly be leaving Germany in as little as a month, then of course they go back to Ft. ...... (I'm not supposed to say) for demobilization. However I am not getting my hopes up about a certain day (not just yet).. because it may be the end of May, first of June before I see him. We just don't know.

Jason found out he will NOT be going to BNCOC (school I mentioned below - for those two weeks). Because of his medical profile and having to have knee surgery! However, they are not going to perform surgery there (because of time constraints), but will have to have it done when he gets back home (Torn meniscus).

The kids and I have a busy weekend planned. My nephew has a bday party Saturday and the girls have another bday party to attend Sunday too. Sunday we are going to visit my friend Laney's church. I have not seen her in a long time and I am looking forward to seeing her and visiting the church where her husband is the youth pastor.

I did some yard work this week (well I cut the grass and used the weedeater). I will just have a couple of months of having to do it and will gladly give that duty back to Jason!!! (I have to say last summer was tuff... keeping up with the house, the yard, the kids, and all I have to do). However, I need to do something with those old flower beds. I want it to look really pretty for Jason when he gets home. hehe.. I wish I could get one of those make over shows to come fix a few things with the yard and house before he got home (that would be cool!! - I love those shows).

Well I have LOTS to do ... so I'm gonna go for now. YEAH its Friday!!!

Love ya!
Have an AWESOME day!
((hugs))
Deanne


4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Glo said...

You sound like you have a very busy week-end planned. You also sound like a very loving wife and caring Mother. God Bless you for that and holding down the fort while you Husband is away. My Husband is in Iraq, I just don't have any kids at home,but it's still hard to do everything by your self.Take care and Thank You for all you do and Thank your Husband for leaving his wonderful family for our Freedom. I don't think They get thanked enough nor do the Families back home. Have a great week-end....

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Hope you guys had a fun weekend! I know about the yardwork. Since Matts coming in soon for leave. I think everything must be perfect as if he doesn't know what the house normally looks like with 3 kids! LOL

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Glo said...

Don't know if I've ever told you how pretty you are and that I love your new hair color.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so agree with Glo! You are a very lovely young lady and I also agree with some of the previous comments that you really need to consider going out for a "Mrs" pagent. You would place really high if not winning the whole title! Go for it girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home