I Love My Soldier: Soon, very soon!!













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, April 14, 2006

Soon, very soon!!


As you know, my sweet hubby and I get to talk every day on our web cams...and that really does help, but nothing can compare to having him back home again. That day is getting closer and closer. Although we DON'T have an official day yet... he could possibly be home by mid May!

Our son Hayden loves to make wishes when he blows the dandelion. Usually I can hear him whispering "I wish for a real puppy" (which he will get once we move and have a bigger yard), but yesterday I heard him whisper "I wish daddy was home for my birthday". Ohhhhh this just broke my heart. Because Hayden's birthday is April 22 and Jason will not be home by then. I told him that daddy would love to be here for his birthday, but it would be a few weeks later before he got to come home. He smiled and hugged me and said ok.

It has really been hard on Hayden, the girls, me, Jason, and his mom...and it is so hard to believe that soon this will all be over. Soon, VERY soon... Jason will be home with us again!


1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

What a cute story! It is so hard for kids to understand all this but soon daddy will be home for all birthdays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home