I Love My Soldier: These pictures tell a story.....













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Monday, April 24, 2006

These pictures tell a story.....

We had an wonderful time at Hayden's party Saturday night. There was a total of about 16 kids there. Everyone had a blast! The party was out at Pump It Up in Trussville.. it was from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. By the time we got home it was about 9:15 pm and Hayden wanted to see all of his presents. Of course then he wanted them opened! Hehe well it was his DAY so we stayed up playing with toys until 11:30 pm!!!! I feel bad, but we ended up skipping church Sunday (we were all SOOOO tired) and the kids played all day.




Sunday was also my brother and sister-in-laws baby tea. Their first child "Landon" is due the end of May. I am so happy for them!!!!! My sister-in-law (Fletcher) looked so beautiful. I have always thought pregnant women were just beautiful and just glow with radiance. Her and Johnny are going to be such wonderful parents.

Of course this weekend also consisted of cutting grass. ohhhh I will be glad that I don't have the whole summer like I did last year to do this chore. This is one thing I will be sooooo glad to give back to Jason.

After getting my typing done today, I got outside and finally cleaned out the flower beds (some). When I get paid I want to go buy a bird bath and some flowers to plant. However some perennials (can't recall their name... pretty tall yellow flowers with big green wide leaves) are starting to come up (haven't bloomed yet of course)... and the Hosta looks pretty too. I want it to look really pretty before Jason comes home.

Well I know I'm not blogging as much as I was in the past... but I am staying so busy. I will try to blog more often so everyone knows what all is going on these days.

LOVE YA'll!!! :-)
((hugs))
Deanne


6 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous GLO said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AS A FAMILY.AS FOR CHURCH,YOU GOT GOD IN YOUR HEART AND HE'LL FORGIVE YOU FOR ONE SUNDAY.
KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT GETTING FLOWER BEDS PRETTIED UP FOR HUBBY'S ARRIVAL.MINE WILL BE HOME IN 15 DAYS ON R&R.HE IS IN IRAQ.WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY JASON'S SAFE RETURN HOME ALSO FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING AND ALL YOU'VE DONE.YOUR A WONDERFUL MOTHER.GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....TAKE CARE.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said...

hey girl! i can now get back on!!!! yaaaaayyyy for fixing blogs! :-)

glad to see things are going well and that you're staying busy....just make sure you have time for yourself!

love you, girl!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Molly's Brother said...

I am new to this blogosphere. But I wanted to drop you a line to thank you for sharing your stories. A nation is behid you and your family.

I will definitely be back to read more! Thank you.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hi Deanne! Love your pics! Don't you just love the Rock You site?! Tell your little man that someone in Louisiana says "Happy Birthday!"

I have a secret...I missed church today, too. I've just been worn out, running on empty...and needed a true Sabbath. I took a 3 hour, uninterrupted nap and felt so refreshed when I woke up. Now I feel like I can tackle next week without crying! LOL!

Take care girl!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm happy to hear things are going well. I haven't stopped by in awhile, but it sounds like Jason should be home soon!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger J. said...

Hi there, good to read how you're doing! I hope all is well. He comes home next month???!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home