I Love My Soldier: Jason will be home......













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jason will be home......

Hey everyone,

Sorry I havent posted. Its just been busy here (as always). :-) Well Jason is BACK in the USA! Not home with me yet (but at the base in another state where they will be demobilized)...but he will be home with me very soon. YEAH (doing a dance). Jason and three other soliders got to come back Advanced Party. The rest of the unit arrives the frist of next week. They should be heading HOME hopefully next weekend!!!!! Oh I am just so excited. The kids are so exicted. The family is so excited. Jason is so excited. The past 15 1/2 months have been sooooo long and it is finally come to an end. Soon, very, very soon... my sweet love with be in my arms again!

Thank you to all of you who post comments I do read each of them. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, it means so very much.

Talk to you soon.....
((hugs))
Deanne


7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

YAY!!!!! So happy for you (jealous) but still happy...lol!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Glo said...

Praise the Lord all is well with you and your Family.I'm so HAPPY that Jason is on his way home. I just know all of your family is tickled pink to have him home again. The Lord has blessed you well my friend. This old worry wart,was worried for nothing. I should pratice what I preach.I always tell everyone to read Matthew 6:25-34....Thank you Jesus for bring Jason back home safe.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

I am so happy for you. I love your blog site it is very good. My finace deployed to Iraq in December and I came across your blog through Erika's. I can't wait to see pictures of the homecoming.

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous LISA said...

D~ I am so happy for you all. The Lord does answer prayers. You are certainly the strongest woman I know. You continue to amaze me with your faith, strength, courage, determination and TRUE LOVE for your husband. Missing you and thinking of you. Love You, ~L

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Lara said...

I'm so thrilled for you! What a long year (+) this has been! May you and your family have a wonderful, reunion. I'm so glad your soldier is home safe.

Blessings,
Lara

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Karen said...

YAAAAYYY!!! Boots on US soil!! It's such a wonderful feeling to know he's almost home!

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you guys travel this company offers hotel rebates.. they might be worth a look

http://www.militarytravelzone.com/

good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home