I Love My Soldier: Myspace













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, May 26, 2006

Myspace

Hey everyone...

Well since Jason is home I will no longer be blogging on
lifebackhome.blogspot.com (as it was created to reflect on our life back home while Jason was deployed).

However I do have a MYSPACE account if any of you want to keep up with me that way.

You can find me at
http://myspace.com/born2bfit

Thank you for all of your prayers and sweet comments that kept me going the 15 1/2 months that Jason was deployed! I made some very special friends on here and hope to hear from you all in the future as well. If you leave comments on here it will still go to my email address so I will still get your comments. If you have a Myspace account you can leave me messages there too... or if not you can still look at my profile on there to see how I am doing!

Love you all!!
Deanne


4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Glo said...

Deanne,
Will miss your blog,I've enjoyed it so much. I am glad how ever to know the reason for your stopping was because Jason is HOME....HOOAH!!! God bless you and your family.Praying until they are all home safe.Mine will be home in Sept.from Iraq...
Love Ya,Glo

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa2 said...

Hi Deanne!

I'm so excited for you and your family. Seems like just a while ago when he came home for a short visit...and now he's home!

I've enjoyed visiting here and I will always admire how you kept your family strong and together during some tough times. I pray that you all just grow closer and closer everyday and that God blesses your comings and goings!

-BayouMaMa

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Blue Eyes said...

Deanne,

Not sure it you will see this but I am trying to read your blog but can't get past the home page. My husband just left for Iraq.

trquick@mac.com

Teresa Quick

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you get this. my fiance' is in the army, and is stationed in korea right now. he will be gone for a year. honestly, i dont know how to deal with it. i dont know how you did for a year and a half. i really just need some advice from someone who knows. please email me at kissmeimirish8705@yahoo.com

thanks,
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home