I Love My Soldier: TOMORROW he will be home - TODAY is our anniversary













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, May 12, 2006

TOMORROW he will be home - TODAY is our anniversary

Well my hubby will FINALLY be home... TOMORROW morning (Saturday the 13th) is the day!! YEAH!!!! The bus rolls in about 8:00 am and we will be at the Armory awaiting his arrival! I didnt think this day would EVER come.. but it is finally here! We are just all so excited!

Oh and my daugther Erin had an allergic reaction to her friend's bodywash that she used last weekend and she is broke out in whelps and itching. We have been to her pediatrician doctor and to the ER. We have her on medication and she seems to be feeling much better and the whelps should start going down soon. She woke up this morning and the whelps were almost gone already!!

Oh and Happy Anniversay to me and Jason. Today is our Anniversay!!! Too bad he couldnt be home today...but hey tomorrow is good enough for me!


4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEANNE & JASON!!!! What a great gift huh?!?! I bet you never thought you'd be making that post but it's here & you made it. Maybe I will too...lol! I am so happy for you & your family. I admire your strength & courage. You have helped me in ways you will never know. Thank you for that & again Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous michelle n keith said...

Happy Anniversay, cuz. I know Jason coming home is the greatest present you could have ever hoped for. Yall enjoy his homecoming.
Love you all,
Keith and Michelle

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Glo said...

Congratulation on this being yours and Jason's anniversary. No better time to get your man back home.Please tell him "Thanks You" for job he has done.Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Hope Erin get better real soon.
Your getting the best Anniversary present any Wife could get. Enjoy.
Love and God Bless

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Faith said...

Today is the day and I am SO THRILLED FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS on your ANNIVERSARY and HIS HOMECOMING. You have waited a long time for this. Great job Deanne. You are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home