I Love My Soldier: New pictures













Jason was activated 01/31/2005
His deployment ended
and he returned home 05/13/2006
(a very long 15 1/2 months)



Our
Beautiful
Family







Friday, September 01, 2006

New pictures

I am not sure if anyone still comes on here anymore....but just in case I wanted to share with you some new pictures of us.



Also, don't forget you can find me on myspace too (several of the people who used to frequent my blog - now keep up with me on myspace and I really enjoy talking to them). Here is the page, just cut and paste it into your browser. http://myspace.com/born2bfit

Love ya'll,
Deanne


2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Mystik said...

Hey Deanne,

I love your photos. You have such a beautiful family...and I love the look of your blog. It's so pretty. BTW, I added you on myspace earlier today, just in case you were wondering who I was. LOL. (I found you through Courtney.)Have a good night!

Hugs,
Kathy

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger GI Joe said...

I added your blog to MilblogSearch.com

Search Inside Milblogs and Only Milblogs
http://www.milblogsearch.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home